URBAN DUB - GONE LYRICS
Artist: Urban Dub Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Where do we go from here?
The suspense is a thrill
To me your feel, your taste is still so clear
I run, but my legs can only take me so far
It's beating me down, it's tearing me down.
Well tonight I'm feeling emotional
Lonely here tonight
It's not helping me at all.
It doesn't make it better that you're gone
It doesn't ease the pain at all
That you're gone.
I scratch against the walls
I drown myself in tears
Imagine your hold, but it doesn't feel as real
And I, cry myself dry
It's all over now and you'll never be around.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Urban Dub Gone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Padi - Semua Tak Sama Lyrics
- Bloodhound Gang - Discovery Channel Lyrics
- Gary Barlow - Sing Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around (Mission: Impossible 2 Theme) Lyrics
- Oasis - Gas Panic! Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There Lyrics
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven Lyrics
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie Lyrics
- Scorpions - Lonely Nights Lyrics