VNV NATION - DISTANT (RUBICON 2) LYRICS
Artist: VNV Nation Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Only embers now smoulder
where bridges once burned.
I feel alive and yet I fear
what may happen now.
I know I can't return.
And I hear me say again
'oh let me not return'.
Damn the illusion of redemption
and the hopes that held me here.
I will oppose all that would befall me.
With this rage inside of me
I will defy what I would become.
The solitude and anger
that do battle inside me
will always guide me to the answers
that I know I may not see.
They are the bonds that hold me tighter.
They are the chains that weigh on me.
One day I know they will be gone.
Can I start again and erase this pain
by casting doubts into the waters,
asking judgement of the sea.
Though fortune may guide to the fools
I have no wish to be free
until I am gone.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what VNV Nation Distant (Rubicon 2) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Anastacia - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Kanye West - Through The Wire Lyrics
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me Lyrics
- Usher - U Remind Me Lyrics
- Carpenters - I'll Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Nightwish - Beauty And The Beast Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - The 4Th Branch Lyrics
- James Taylor - Country Road Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Apple Blossom Lyrics