VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR - MY ROOM (WAITING FOR WONDERLAND) LYRICS
Artist: Van Der Graaf Generator Lyrics
Popularity: 51 users have visited this page this week.
Leaning on props that are rotten,
Hoping for anything, looking for a sign
That I am not forgotten.
Lost in a labyrinth of future mystery,
Tracing my steps, all mistaken,
Trusting to everything, praying it can be
That I am not forsaken.
I wait by the door, wondering
When you will come and keep me warm.
I pray for the end of the night,
Hoping the light will still the storm
Which presently betrays me;
Helpless sea-monster stranded on the shore,
Marooned in an ecstasy of waiting,
I yearn, although knowing that I shall dive no
In the tide already racing.
My lungs burst to cry: "Finally
How could you leave me here to die?
I freeze in the chill of this place
With no friendly face to smile goodbye-
How could you let it happen?"
How could you let it happen?
Dreams, hopes and promises, fragments out of
All of these things have been spoken;
Still you don't understand how it feels when I'm
Waiting for them to be broken.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Van Der Graaf Generator My Room (Waiting For Wonderland) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine Lyrics
- Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Those Sweet Words Lyrics
- The Temptations - Build Me Up Buttercup Lyrics
- Angel Haze - New York Lyrics
- Groove Coverage - Far Away From Home Lyrics
- Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World Lyrics
- Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Reason To Believe Lyrics