VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR - WONDERING LYRICS
Artist: Van Der Graaf Generator Lyrics
Popularity: 54 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
(Banton - Hammill) I will arise: In the depths, I will open my eyes; As my breath almost fails me, survive. Wait - there's something unclear, There's something I fear now drawing close. Could it be you? Whose is that voice? Is it now time to make a choice? Ah - that irrational pain! This ridiculous brain now bursts with joy. Could it be me? Could it be now? Should I begin to take my vows? I will return: As I live, as I breathe, as I burn I swear I will come through, With my hands stretching out in the dark, With my eye pressed up tight to the glass, Wondering if it's all been true. Wondering, wondering, wondering... Wondering if it's all ... wondering if it's all been true...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Van Der Graaf Generator Wondering Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Fire Starter Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine Lyrics
- Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Those Sweet Words Lyrics
- The Temptations - Build Me Up Buttercup Lyrics
- Angel Haze - New York Lyrics
- Groove Coverage - Far Away From Home Lyrics
- Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World Lyrics
- Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Reason To Believe Lyrics