VANGELIS - LOSING SLEEP (STILL MY HEART) LYRICS
Writer(s): PAPATHANASSIOU, EVANGELOS / YOUNG, PAUL
Artist: Vangelis Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
In a waking dream
A recurring face I see
Comes to pass my way
Still, my heart
Will you please be still, my heart
In this world of change
You keep turning me 'round again
In my mind
Could it be that I'm just a fool for love?
Is blind to danger
Is this faith?
Then why should I
Hesitate when love would dance with a stranger?
Shout it loud from the rooftop high
Let it burn inside
And try only to fade and die
If I knew all there was to learn
Every twist and turn
Why do I still try?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vangelis LOSING SLEEP (STILL MY HEART) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Two Pieces Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Neon Lights Lyrics
- Ben Harper - Steal My Kisses Lyrics
- Mltr - Someday Lyrics
- Stone Sour - Omega Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Fearless Lyrics
- Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In Your Head Lyrics
- Ric Segreto - Dont Know What To Say Lyrics
- Joe Arroyo - Rebellion(no Le Pegue A La Negra) Lyrics