VANNA - A DEAD LANGUAGE FOR A DYING LADY LYRICS
Artist: Vanna Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
As her insides, screaming, let me out She speaks as if someone's in the room with her (someone sits quietly on the ceiling tile) Still facing the corner with eyes gouged out These tears of blood fall for blood is (all she's crying now) As he cuts into her chest, her heart beats on She's just not giving up yet Though blinded by the devil's touch She rises above him She floats towards the light, as the darkness recedes (let me out, let me live again) In this most desperate hour (she cries) A most desperate hour... In this crowded room In this crowded room In this crowded room (with an empty view) In this crowded room In this crowded room Save your goodbyes, we all know it's not the end Save your goodbyes, we all know it's not the end Save your goodbyes, we all know it's not the end Save your goodbyes, we all know it's not the end
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vanna A Dead Language For A Dying Lady Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Ben Harper - Steal My Kisses Lyrics
- Mltr - Someday Lyrics
- Stone Sour - Omega Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Fearless Lyrics
- Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In Your Head Lyrics
- Ric Segreto - Dont Know What To Say Lyrics
- Joe Arroyo - Rebellion(no Le Pegue A La Negra) Lyrics