VED BUENS ENDE - THE CARRIER OF WOUNDS LYRICS
Artist: Ved Buens Ende Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Frozen and flickering, the lustful year
has met its end.
A wanderer I am indeed.....
the son of the moon.....
and I will carry mountains soon.
A burden I was for those who woke the sun
I threw their masks away, lit my torches,
and burned their eyes.....
Forgiven I never was.
But I will carry mountains soon.
A burden, is it not?
Kneeling I chose my faith,
while they lit the sun, and flew naked and blind
over my desert fields.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ved Buens Ende The Carrier Of Wounds Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Mac Davis - It's Hard To Be Humble Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Pet Lyrics
- Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer Lyrics
- Steppenwolf - The Pusher Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Cold Cold Night Lyrics
- Coldplay - Fix You Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Come Undone Lyrics
- Sade - Paradise Lyrics
- Sunidhi Chauhan - Sajna Ve Sajna Lyrics