VENDETTA RED - AMBULANCE CHASER LYRICS
Artist: Vendetta Red Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Washed in wolves blood sterile and pantomimed parting in
parts the trial of the worm
Sew the lid closed cough and spit into your poalm with charitable charm
Slap the bad mans wrist insist disarm
Do the math the path is a narrow one it led me down to a cold and shallow grave
On my tombstone I read the epitaph "Here lies a man who lived and died a slave"
Till the vexing that his hex annexing animates his glorious distresses
Serve the right foot raw so flawed undressed
Semi conscious concentration Christmas cards and suffocation
Ambulances beckon bodies tires squealing sirens wailing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vendetta Red Ambulance Chaser Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Made In The USA Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Pet Lyrics
- Gareth Gates - Say It Isn't So Lyrics
- Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - My Way Or The Highway Lyrics
- Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In Your Head Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Come Undone Lyrics
- Yolanda Adams - Yet Still I Rise Lyrics
- Fabolous - Into You Feat Tamia Lyrics
- Yesudas - Surmayee Ankhiyon Mein Lyrics