VIC MIGNOGNA - HIKARI E LYRICS
Artist: Vic Mignogna Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
I think back to the time when my search first began
And left behind those shores of sand
For the endless, everlasting world out there.
I know that with this burning passion driving me; someday, somewhere I'll finally, see the light I have searched for everywhere!
When the summer sun is shining, shaking the sails of my heart, I know! (In these long blue seas.)
The brand new world that had been hiding, has opened up its doors for me to go! (In this lone blue Sky!)
Swaying in the troubled waves, from all despair I can be saved, for the horizon on the other side is...
is what I aim for!
And though I travel far from where my search began, over seas of green and shores of sand, through the endless, everlasting world out there.
I know that with this burning passion driving me, someday, somewhere, I'll finally
See the light I have searched for everywhere!!
Thanks to Chris Torres
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vic Mignogna Hikari E Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Yesudas - Surmayee Ankhiyon Mein Lyrics
- Carpenters - A Song For You Lyrics
- Cocorosie - We Are On Fire Lyrics
- Cheb Khaled - Hiya Hiya Lyrics
- Fabolous - Into You Feat Tamia Lyrics
- Joss Stone - Fell In Love With A Boy Lyrics
- Shinedown - I Dare You Lyrics
- The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil Lyrics
- Bring It On - We Are Cheerleaders Lyrics