VITAL REMAINS - THE TROOPER LYRICS
Artist: Vital Remains Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.
The Bugle sounds and the charge begins
But on this battlefield no one wins
The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
As I plunge on into certain death.
The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
The mighty roar of the Russian guns
And as we race towards the human wall
The screams of pain as my comrades fall.
We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
And the Russians fire another round
We get so near yet so far away
We won't live to fight another day.
We get so close near enough to fight
When a Russian gets me in his sights
He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow
A burst of rounds take my horse below.
And as I lay there gazing at the sky
My body's numb and my throat is dry
And as I lay forgotten and alone
Without a tear I draw my parting groan.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vital Remains The Trooper Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Anastacia - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Kanye West - Through The Wire Lyrics
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me Lyrics
- Usher - U Remind Me Lyrics
- Carpenters - I'll Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Nightwish - Beauty And The Beast Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - The 4Th Branch Lyrics
- James Taylor - Country Road Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Apple Blossom Lyrics