VIVIAN GREEN - CURSED LYRICS
Artist: Vivian Green Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
I’m cursed with loving you baby, It hurts, cause you’ll never know it I was prepared to hopelessely love you. You ain’t thinking bout me that’s the torture I go through.
It’s been a long, long time now and I’ve been trying to get you out of my head, of my heart, of my whole damn soul. This love is still lingering it’s getting old. But it ain’t dying, not even trying, and I can’t fight it I just bury it at the bottom hoping you might find you were my love, you were my first and now this love is just a curse…..oh yeah.
Don’t know why I even call Thinking our time has come again. Cause the first time wasn’t right, no we were too young. I was too serious, you wanted to have fun. And now I look at us and see how good it could be if we could only get pass the past and see that the love we had was rare if we try it could last.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Vivian Green Cursed Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Anastacia - One Day In Your Life Lyrics
- Kanye West - Through The Wire Lyrics
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me Lyrics
- Usher - U Remind Me Lyrics
- Carpenters - I'll Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Nightwish - Beauty And The Beast Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - The 4Th Branch Lyrics
- James Taylor - Country Road Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Apple Blossom Lyrics