W.A.S.P. The Titanic Overture LyricsArtist: W.A.S.P.
Publishers: ©Universal Music Publishing Group
Popularity : 3 users have visited this page.
I look at my face in the mirror
And I don't understand
Don't feel like a boy and it's not getting clearer
But I don't feel like a man
I'm seventeen and I'm somebody's son
My dad don't know where I stand
Cause when he looks at me
He don't like what he sees
He don't know what I am
The hottest lyrics from W.A.S.P.
- Heaven's Hung in Black Lyrics
- The Great Misconceptions of Me Lyrics
- Sleeping (in the Fire) Lyrics
- Animal Lyrics
- Breathe Lyrics
- Ballcrusher Lyrics
- Come Back to Black Lyrics
- Deal With the Devil Lyrics
- Evermore Lyrics
- 95 Nasty Lyrics