WALLS OF JERICHO - DAY AND A THOUSAND YEARS LYRICS
Artist: Walls Of Jericho Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
restricts our rights the education society gives us.
you establish with your advertised tables.
what gives you our rights ?
laws shouldn't be put to what we read and hear.
should nothing be said ?
shall we compromise ?
our freedom, our rights, your mind.
tear down the walls.
what can break must be broken.
you have proven, one person can omit regulations.
that can control our freedoms, our rights, and your fucking mind. Song evaluation
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Walls Of Jericho Day And A Thousand Years Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics