WALLS OF JERICHO - FIXING BROKEN HEARTS LYRICS
Artist: Walls Of Jericho Lyrics
Popularity: 30 users have visited this page this week.
how torn apart my mind has become.
i need to spare myself, from these endless tears.
i no longer want to look into the mirror.
i'm tired of being strong.
do you ever feel so alone, your own existence goes unnoticed .
yes, i'm talking about myself, i'm not afraid to say i'm so tired of impressing you.
have you ever rebelled against everything you believed, how fucked is that ?
this needs to be for me i need to fix this broken, fix this broken heart.
one day rejection will be off my doorstep, and your eyes will fill with the passion that pumps through my veins and falls from my eyes.
you are my demise.
and through it kisses my heart, i am still broken.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Walls Of Jericho Fixing Broken Hearts Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics