WALLS OF JERICHO - HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS LYRICS
Artist: Walls Of Jericho Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
and let misfortune take your soul?
worthless heavy heart
as I turn the switch and throw it away
misery seeps on my skin and I sit and stare
numb and mute
can anything else I touch break?
carry me away pain
look through the framework and impale my disgust
I have nothing
none of it
please join in, but do you deserve it?
I beat fulfillment into white walls
fuck it we all cry and hate life as we choose it
bit by bit by broken piece we kill it
we grasp heavily as blood and
tears drip through our hands
the light in my eyes
unsettled in my actions
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Walls Of Jericho Home Is Where The Heart Is Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics