WALLS OF JERICHO - JADED LYRICS
Writer(s):FREDERIKSEN, MARTI/TYLER, STEVEN
Artist: Walls Of Jericho Lyrics
Popularity: 51 users have visited this page this week.
While the pain in my heart reminds me of time spent and forgotten.
Alone but capable to see through your ****,
I will bloom into what's unexpected of me,
Because your ****ed up reality has driven me to this insanity.
How do you like me now?
That what I thought.
Melt into the cracks I created for you,
At least you can do is play the part, the one I wrote for you.
Now time is wasting, and I have ruined many makeup days on your behalf.
Another day will end, at least there's tomorrow
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Walls Of Jericho Jaded Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics