WALLS OF JERICHO - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES LYRICS
Artist: Walls Of Jericho Lyrics
Popularity: 60 users have visited this page this week.
a hand that pushes us apart.
i remember when you were the one, that i would turn to.
when nothing you had thought was wrong, we were the invincible ones.
thanks for the memories now that you're gone.
what the fuck should i think when you let everything get in your way ?
so much holds you down so much holds you back.
are you the same ?
maybe i've changed.
now we're stuck together, and our hatred grows stronger for each other.
and it tears me apart knowing you're fucked in the head, and everything is all for you,
and fuck me for caring and sticking around.
fuck you for holding me down.
we were the invincible ones.
what went wrong ?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Walls Of Jericho Thanks For The Memories Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics