WANDA JACKSON - HE WAS THERE ALL THE TIME LYRICS
Artist: Wanda Jackson Lyrics
Popularity: 70 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Writer Gary Paxton
(C) Time after (G/C) time I went (Am/C) searching for (G/C) peace in some (Dm) void. (Em/D - Dm7* - Em/D) I was (Bb) trying to blame All my (G7) ills on this world I was (C) in. (G/C - Am/C - G/C) (C) Surface re(G/C)lationships (Am/C) used me 'til (G/C) I was done (Dm) in. (Em/D - Dm7* - Em/D) And (Bb) all of the while someone was (G7) begging To free me from (C) sin. (G/C - C - G) Chorus: He was (C) there (G/C) all the (F) time (Dm7) He was (G) there all the (C) time (G/C) Waiting (C) patient(G/C)ly in (F) line (Dm) He was (C) there (G) all the (C) time. (G/C - Am/C - G/C) (C - G/C - Am/C - G/C) Never again Will I look for a fake rainbow's end. Now that I have the answer My life is just starting to rhyme. Sharing each new day with Him Is a cup of fresh wine. And oh what I missed, He's been waiting right there all the time. Chorus
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Wanda Jackson He Was There All The Time Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hope Your Happy Lyrics
- George Michael - You Have Been Loved Lyrics
- Norah Jones - One Flight Down Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - When I Ripped My Pants Lyrics
- Deftones - Leathers Lyrics
- Shawn Mullins - Rockabye Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses Lyrics