WANDA JACKSON - TWEEDLE DEE LYRICS
Artist: Wanda Jackson Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
TWEEDLE DEE (Winfield Scott) Â« Â© '54 Progressive Music Â» Tweedle tweedle tweedle dee I'm as happy as can be Jimmy Crickets Jimmy Jack you made my heart go clickety clack Tweedle tweedle tweedle dee Tweedle tweedle tweedle dee give it up give it up give your love to me Tweedle dot tweedle dot Give me give me give me give me give me all the love you got Humty um bum bum tweedlee tweedlee tweedlee dou I'm alucky so and so Hubba hubba honey do I'm a gonna keep my eyes on you Tweedlee tweedlee tweedlee doo ah Tweedlee tweedlee tweedlee dumb you're as sweet as bubble gum Mercy mercy puddin' pie you've got something that money can't buy Tweedlee tweedlee tweedlee dumb Tweedle tweedle tweedle dee... Tweedle tweedle tweedle dee tweedle tweedle tweedle dee
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Wanda Jackson Tweedle Dee Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Nightingale Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - N'oubliez Jamais Lyrics
- Queen - Made In Heaven Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer Lyrics
- George Strait - Our Love Is Unconditional Lyrics
- Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt English Lyrics
- The Killers - All The Pretty Faces Lyrics
- The Strokes - Trying Your Luck Lyrics
- Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous Lyrics
- Raja Hindustani Movie - Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Lyrics