WAR OF AGES - AFTERMATH LYRICS
Artist: War Of Ages Lyrics
Popularity: 50 users have visited this page this week.
I've emerged to hide my face in disgust.
Reach for me in that day.
Ease the storm that's plagued me.
Although we live in darkness, will a torch ever burn and give us light as we close our eyes.
We've decided to walk alone, flirting with our arrogance.
The clouds roll in as our heads hang.
Lord, fill our mouths and our lives with your words.
I will lift my voice and stand so we may live.
And fight the pride that holds me in place, for I am not a slave to my fear.
Hide no more and leave your anchors at bay.
Surface the grave that's buried too deep.
Remove the dagger held by my lungs.
Hide no more.
Become a messenger.
Cry out a song of praise that is true.
Become a flesh that's reborn.
Take the pride that darkens me.
Hear me. for I won't be held down by fear.
No one will ever quench my thirst, for I long for a better life.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what War Of Ages Aftermath Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - N'oubliez Jamais Lyrics
- Queen - Made In Heaven Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer Lyrics
- George Strait - Our Love Is Unconditional Lyrics
- Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt English Lyrics
- The Killers - All The Pretty Faces Lyrics
- The Strokes - Trying Your Luck Lyrics
- Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous Lyrics
- Raja Hindustani Movie - Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Lyrics