WAR OF AGES - GENERATIONAL CURSE LYRICS
Artist: War Of Ages Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Alone and fatherless, why was I not enough.
I felt your weakness.
Fearing what's to come, still moving forward.
Father, Holy Father, prepare my heart for war.
I felt your weakness and you watch me fall.
Fearless and left in an empty home my acceptance has drawn life away from me.
Liar, wounded yet fearless, you're our shelter, we'll see this through the end.
I wait for your return your failure to act is my pain.
Savior, Savior, why.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what War Of Ages Generational Curse Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Andy Grammer - Crazy Beautiful Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - N'oubliez Jamais Lyrics
- Queen - Made In Heaven Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer Lyrics
- George Strait - Our Love Is Unconditional Lyrics
- Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt English Lyrics
- The Killers - All The Pretty Faces Lyrics
- The Strokes - Trying Your Luck Lyrics
- Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous Lyrics
- Raja Hindustani Movie - Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Lyrics