WARREN ZEVON - DESPERADOS UNDER THE EAVES LYRICS
Artist: Warren Zevon Lyrics
Popularity: 218 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 3:06 am December 31, 2003.
I was staring in my empty coffee cup
I was thinking that the gypsy wasn't lyin'
All the salty margaritas in Los Angeles
I'm gonna drink 'em up
And if California slides into the ocean
Like the mystics and statistics say it will
I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill
Don't the sun look angry through the trees
Don't the trees look like crucified thieves
Don't you feel like Desperados under the eaves
Heaven help the one who leaves
Still waking up in the mornings with shaking hands
And I'm trying to find a girl who understands me
But except in dreams you're never really free
Don't the sun look angry at me
I was sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel
I was listening to the air conditioner hum
It went mmm...
(Look away down Gower Avenue, look away)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Desperados Under the Eaves gets avg. rating 9.8 out of 10 based on 4 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Warren Zevon Desperados Under the Eaves Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Nightingale Lyrics
- Sleeping With Sirens - Alone featuring MGK Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - N'oubliez Jamais Lyrics
- Queen - Made In Heaven Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer Lyrics
- George Strait - Our Love Is Unconditional Lyrics
- Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt English Lyrics
- The Killers - All The Pretty Faces Lyrics
- The Strokes - Trying Your Luck Lyrics
- Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous Lyrics
- Raja Hindustani Movie - Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Lyrics