WATCH ME FALL - DISCORD SYMPHONY LYRICS
Artist: Watch Me Fall Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
All alone, forced to witness same play every day
Ground moans in black, newborn leaves fall and decay
For so long neither the wind has blown
Nor the sun shone to dry the pus in my wounds
Gradually spirit of our age dissipates
Dead emotions can't replace frustation and disgrace
From the cradle to the grave
Dancing in dark, atonal haze
Helical path leading downwards...
Maybe it's time for us to leave
Helter skelter we achieved
Failed creation of our symphony...
And then the pain strikes again...
Drawing last poison breath, as the rain falls
Our creations of violence, nowthe drain calls
All our time spent to solve this mount of troubles
The more I try I dissolve to all fading gray
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Watch Me Fall Discord Symphony Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Two Pieces Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Neon Lights Lyrics
- Hillsong - You Are My Strength Lyrics
- Switchfoot - This Is Your Life Lyrics
- Train - Meet Virginia Lyrics
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings Lyrics
- Lata Mangeshkar - Na Jaane Kyun Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - Somethin' Stupid (Featuring Frank Sinatra) Lyrics
- Patti Labelle - On My Own Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Sidewalks Lyrics
- Wham! - Freedom Lyrics