WE THE KINGS - FRIENDSHIP IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT LYRICS
Artist: We The Kings Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You wear this crown does it make you feel, like everyone is listening hanging on your every word. I'm staring at your insides and i see what's running through you, why won't you ever let this go. You used to be my worst enemy clever and you're thinking of ways to get out of this one. What we had wasn't always easy, what we had wasn't all that bad. Always, i am drawn closer to the end, i will always remember you even through all the worst times that we've had and you were always there for me. Hands down you're the best thing yet that's happened and still everyone listens to you...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what We The Kings Friendship Is A Touchy Subject Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay-Z - 100$ Bill Lyrics
- Weezer - Island In The Sun Lyrics
- Sting - A Thousand Years Lyrics
- Sugababes - Overload Lyrics
- Bridget Kelly - Special Delivery Lyrics
- Regine Velasquez - I Will Always Love You Lyrics
- Pierce The Veil - Yeah Boy And Doll Face Lyrics
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings Lyrics
- Rolf Harris - Two Little Boys Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Sephia Lyrics