WEEZER - THE GOOD LIFE LYRICS
Writer(s):JONES, NASIR / CAMPBELL, JOEL / GORDON, ALLEN JR. / HALE, NATHANIEL / SCHOTT, JOCHAN
Artist: Weezer Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Tell me, who's that funky dude staring back at me?
Broken, beaten down can't even get around
without an old-man cane I fall and hit the ground
Shivering in the cold, I'm bitter and alone
Excuse the bitchin' - I shouldn't complain
I should have no feeling, 'cuz feeling is pain
as everything I need is denied me
and everything i want is taken away from me
but who do I got to blame? Nobody but me
I don't wanna be an old man anymore
It's been a year or two since I was out on the floor
Shakin' booty, makin' sweet love all the night
It's time I got back to the Good Life
It's time i got back, it's time i got back
'n I don't even know how I got off the track
I wanna go back, yeah!
Screw this crap, I've had it! I ain't no Mr. Cool
I'm a pig, I'm a dog, so 'scuse me if I drool
I ain't gonna hurt nobody, ain't gonna 'cause a scene
I just need to admit that I want sugar in my tea
Hear me? I want sugar in my tea!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Weezer The Good Life Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Infatuation Lyrics
- Sting - A Thousand Years Lyrics
- Amanda Miguel - El Me Mintio Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Gone Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - How I Love You Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Confide In Me Lyrics
- Eminem - Run Rabbit Run Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - Sold Lyrics