WHITE DAWG - LOSER LYRICS
Artist: White Dawg Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Sometimes i feel frustraded
mad at myslef, everything i do i hate it.
trying to write the perfect song so you would love me.
tears runnin down my face, when i realized i was all alone in the first place.
now who would would ever love a loser like me?
im miserable, your perfect.
i want her so bad, but your cursin.
life anit worth it, lord take me home.
i cant accept it, my refelction in the mirror.
mommas steady yellin at me, but i cant hear her.
im smokin, hopin this would make it clearer.
Thanks to Tried to make them as clear as i could
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what White Dawg Loser Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Loreen - Do We Even Matter Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - Lets Get Loud Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - Obnoxious Lyrics
- Weezer - Island In The Sun Lyrics
- Michael W. Smith - Holy Holy Lyrics
- Regine Velasquez - I Will Always Love You Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Sephia Lyrics
- Epica - Solitary Ground Lyrics
- Monica - Should've Known Better Lyrics