Whitney Houston Memories LyricsArtist: Whitney Houston
Publishers: ©Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group
Popularity : 9 users have visited this page.
I know, I cannot leave this place for the memories,
Things like they way they knew us, all over time (?)
We used to walk the streets together,
We could be seen,
Past shops where people knew us,
Yeah, people knew.
I've got to choose between tomorrow and yesterday,
Can't stop to think about my life, here today.
Memories can hang you up and haunt you,
All your life, you know,
Get so you canot stay,
And yet cannot go.
Hey, I could find out where you've gone today,
I feel so unhappy,
Streets seem so empty now,
I want you, I want you,
I want you with me,
Maybe I'll find someone to get you
Of my mind
The hottest lyrics from Whitney Houston
- I Will Always Love You Lyrics
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go Lyrics
- My Love Is Your Love Lyrics
- I Have Nothing Lyrics
- Greatest Love of All Lyrics
- Run to You Lyrics
- Didn't We Almost Have It All Lyrics
- One Moment in Time Lyrics
- It's Not Right but It's Okay Lyrics
- Saving All My Love for You Lyrics