WILL YOUNG - WHO AM I LYRICS
Writer(s):WHITE, FRANCIS EG / SILVERMAN, LUCIE JOANNE
Artist: Will Young Lyrics
Popularity: 90 users have visited this page this week.
I don't know how I feel
You almost make me doubt I feel at all
It's not as though I always listen
But there's just so much I don't hear
Maybe I'll never be what you want
I know that all you're asking for
Is a little place in my heart
But I don't find it easy to give
Maybe I get a little selfish sometimes
Why shouldn't I?
I used to say I love you
But would it make a difference this time?
And who am I to tell you that I would never let you down
That no-one else could love you half as much as I do now?
And who am I to tell you I'll always catch you when you fall?
Well I, I wouldn't be myself at all
I wouldn't be myself at all, at all
I always find a reason why I didn't put you first
It's not that complicated I know
I really hate it when you shake your head like this ain't gonna work
Maybe you'll never reap what you sow
I didn't want to do what everybody does
And hide the truth to find we never knew a thing about love
'Cause this is real life, real love
And knowing what it comes down to
It just might be enough
[Chorus x 2]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Will Young Who Am I Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad Lyrics
- Rich Mullins - Step By Step Lyrics
- The Corrs - The Hardest Day Lyrics
- Mr.Big - Hold On Little Girl Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - Color Of Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Just For You Lyrics
- The Strokes - I Can't Win Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dilemma Lyrics
- K.k. - Pyar Ke Pal Lyrics