WILLIE NELSON - BLUE ROCK MONTANA RED HEADED STRANGER LYRICS
Writer(s): STUTZ, CARL/CALISCH, EDITH L
Artist: Willie Nelson Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
And got him a room for the night.
He lay there in silence with too much on his mind.
Still hoping that he was not right.
But he found them that evening at a tavern in town,
In a quiet little out of the way place.
And they smiled at each other when he walked through the door.
And they died with their smiles on their faces.
They died with their smile on their face.
Red Headed Stranger.
Don't boss him, don't cross him.
He's wild in his sorrow,
He's riding an' hiding his pain.
Don't fight him, don't spite him,
Just wait till tomorrow,
Maybe he'll ride on again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Willie Nelson Blue Rock Montana Red Headed Stranger Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad Lyrics
- Rich Mullins - Step By Step Lyrics
- The Corrs - The Hardest Day Lyrics
- Mr.Big - Hold On Little Girl Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - Color Of Love Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Just For You Lyrics
- The Strokes - I Can't Win Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dilemma Lyrics
- K.k. - Pyar Ke Pal Lyrics