WILLIE NELSON - HIGHWAYMAN LYRICS
Artist: Willie Nelson Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
Along the coach roads I did ride
With sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive.
I was a sailor.
I was born upon the tide
And with the sea I did abide.
I sailed a schooner round the Horn to Mexico
I went aloft and furled the mainsail in a blow
And when the yards broke off they said that I got killed
But I am living still.
I was a dam builder.
Across the river deep and wide
Where steel and water did collide
A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado
I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below
They buried me in that great tob that knows no sound
But I am still around
I'll always be around
And around and around and around and around.
I fly a star ship.
Across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Willie Nelson Highwayman Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- The Beatles - I Am The Walrus Lyrics
- Jet - Move On Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Make It Through The Rain Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Promise You Lyrics
- Hemant Kumar - Hai Apna Dil Toh Aawara Lyrics
- Yesudas - Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Start The Shooting Lyrics
- Shania Twain - You've Got A Way Lyrics
- Alexandre Pires - Usted Se Me Llevo La Vida Lyrics