WILLIE NELSON - SEVEN SPANISH ANGELS LYRICS
Writer(s):SEALS, TROY HAROLD / SETSER, EDDIE F.
Artist: Willie Nelson Lyrics
Popularity: 364 users have visited this page this week.
Said, " Say a prayer for me."
She threw her arms around him,
Whispered, "God will keep us free."
And they could hear the riders comin',
He said, "This is my last fight.
If they take me back to Texas,
They won't take me back alive."
And there were seven Spanish Angels,
At the alter of the Sun.
They were prayin' for the lovers,
In the valley of the gun.
And when the battle stopped,
And the smoke cleared.
There was thunder from the throne.
And seven Spanish angels,
Took another angel home.
She reached down and picked the gun up,
That lay smokin' in his hand.
Said, "Father please forgive me,
I can't make it without my man."
And she knew the gun was empty,
And she knew she couldn't win.
But her final prayer was answered,
When the rifles fired again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Willie Nelson Seven Spanish Angels Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- The Beatles - I Am The Walrus Lyrics
- Jet - Move On Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Make It Through The Rain Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Promise You Lyrics
- Hemant Kumar - Hai Apna Dil Toh Aawara Lyrics
- Yesudas - Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Start The Shooting Lyrics
- Shania Twain - You've Got A Way Lyrics
- Alexandre Pires - Usted Se Me Llevo La Vida Lyrics