WOLFTRON - LEAVE THIS PLACE LYRICS
Artist: Wolftron Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Leave this place again with pockets full of regrets. I'm not sure where the time went but I feel spent from chasing sunsets. I watch the cigarette burn itself until it's dead. Oh, maybe it knows something that I don't know. I'll never see. Lately in my head I prayed for help to change my ways. I'm scared to wake up old someday and find myself still alone. Break this heart of mine and build it back into a star. So I can see straight through the star. I'm tired of walking blind.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Wolftron Leave This Place Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - First Be A Woman Lyrics
- Los Del Rio - Macarena Lyrics
- Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - I Hope You Dance Lyrics
- Don Moen - I Offer My Life Lyrics
- Joy Williams - Hungry (Falling On My Knees) Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - 6 8 12 Lyrics
- Epica - Sensorium Lyrics