WONDERMINTS - GLOBAL VILLAGE IDIOT LYRICS
Artist: Wondermints Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Got a letter - maybe better that I get a piece of you instead.
All the chatter doesn't matter when you realize it wasn't read.
Can't be nothing when it's something that will get
Like a doggy in the window with his head a-going up
Sister Suzie with an Uzi that eventually got her fame.
Next door neighbors doing favors for a pipe dream in
the media drain.
"She was always such a quiet...such a quiet neighbor
of a girl."
But no one asked her what it's like to be a stranger in a
Have a vision in collision with the vehicles you had to rent.
Loud as honey dripping money for ideas in retirement.
Little Brother watching Big Brother watching for a
And no one caught 'em picking petals in the minds
Stop the world, stop the world, I'm a global
As it turns, as it turns out to be the biggest job
Tone of silence rings the violence like a halo resting
on the horns.
Make the angels so pathetic with their cybernetic
crown of thorns.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Wondermints Global village idiot Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jimmy Eat World - Book of Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Eat World - Appreciation Lyrics
- Gloria Gaynor - First Be A Woman Lyrics
- Los Del Rio - Macarena Lyrics
- Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher Lyrics
- Ronan Keating - I Hope You Dance Lyrics
- Don Moen - I Offer My Life Lyrics
- Joy Williams - Hungry (Falling On My Knees) Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - 6 8 12 Lyrics
- Epica - Sensorium Lyrics