WYRD - COLD, SON OF THE WIND LYRICS
Artist: Wyrd Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
How chill is morning, how cold its melody.
On a season of withering, when time stands still
I listened and the wind spoke to me,
I heard the woods sing to me.
Reciting poems and myths, from earliest of ages
Shadow of a crooked rowan tree, looks more like a bear in sleep
Season fades along with its leaves,
until one plough day earth covers earth
Cold, son of the wind, freeze the winter willows
Chill the birch chunks, Cold, son of the wind
I listened and the rain whispered to me,
I heard the streams murmur my name.
Shared their timeless wisdom, a cruel tale of nature unveiled
Until one plough day earth covers earth
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Wyrd Cold, Son Of The Wind Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do Lyrics
- Bushido - Vendetta Lyrics
- The-Dream - IV Play Lyrics
- Dido - Don't Think Of Me Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - True Companion Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - Paper Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - I Am Your Child Lyrics
- Epica - The Phantom Agony Lyrics
- Five - Baby When The Lights Go Out Lyrics