X - SURPRISE SURPRISE LYRICS
Artist: X Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Surprise, Surprise I'm in a bar.
Surprise, Surprise It's my turn to play.
I'm overworked and underpaid.
I drive to work in a rented bus,
200 miles or more a day,
just so that you can get a look at us
and figure out if we're worth you paid.
too many potential flings
too many bands to depened.
Over 60,000 miles I travelled
to drink more beer than Al Capone bottled
(and did he bottle..)
I used to live the nightlife,
but now the nightlife's living me.
Too many times I had too many
because there's too many people watching me
they're watching me.
Surprise, Surprise I remember them all.
Surprise, Surprise we ain't pissed them off.
Surprise, Surprise I kind of miss the past
Surprise, Surprise it went by so fast.
Surprise, Surprise .
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what X Surprise Surprise Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do Lyrics
- Bushido - Vendetta Lyrics
- The-Dream - IV Play Lyrics
- Dido - Don't Think Of Me Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - True Companion Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - Paper Heart Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - I Am Your Child Lyrics
- Epica - The Phantom Agony Lyrics
- Five - Baby When The Lights Go Out Lyrics