XSPACE - MORAL DILLEMMA LYRICS
Artist: Xspace Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Her innoncence she wears
like a scarlet letter around her neck.
So heavy is the burden
of saving her soul from their mistakes.
Her eyes see only goodness
in a world corrupt with filth.
Why must I be the one to bear
the grief that so many other relieve.
If only it was so simple,
If only no one ever got hurt,
If the actions lacked the consequence,
I would've done it all before.
She taunts me to corrupt her soul
and everyday I refuse.
But the weight she bears is growing strong
and I fear that I will lose.
But Its not I who loses,
for I have seen and done much more.
If only she would realize,
its her innocence I adore.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Xspace Moral Dillemma Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - The Last Song Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop) Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Gone Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Days Of Wine And Roses Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Bye Bye Bye Lyrics
- Chris Isaak - Life Will Go On Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Itty Bitty Lyrics