XSPACE - TIRED LYRICS
Artist: Xspace Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Livin in the shadow cast,
by the shadow which prevails,
and soon he dissapears.
Like the ashes of a glorious fire,
burnt to a carbon heart,
he stands there like a trophy unmarked.
And there I saw him,
naked was his soul...
I wanna be him,
once before I go.
He takes a step back and takes a glance,
but the days he sees lack romance, lack the values and the
virtues he seeks.
Twists his head and he breaks his neck,
life has fallen in a wreck, take me away before I break.
But don't give up,
don't give in,
Life's just about to begin.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Xspace Tired Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - The Last Song Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop) Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Gone Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Days Of Wine And Roses Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Bye Bye Bye Lyrics
- Chris Isaak - Life Will Go On Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Itty Bitty Lyrics