YARDBIRDS - TEN LITTLE INDIANS LYRICS
Artist: Yardbirds Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Ten little Indians,
Standing in a line.
One stood looking at another man's wife,
Then there were nine.
Nine little Indians,
Their hearts were full of hate.
One took his neighbour's goods,
Then there were eight.
Eight little Indians,
They just got down from heaven.
One told a lie about another's best friend,
Then there were seven.
Seven little Indians,
All trying to get their kicks.
One thought he'd found another way to get to heaven,
Then there were six.
Six little Indians,
Trying to stay alive.
One took another's life,
Then there were five.
Five little indians,
All trying to find the door.
One pulled his mother down,
Then there were four.
Four little Indians,
All thinking that they gotta be free.
One little Indian forgot to say his prayers,
Then there were three.
Three little Indians,
Deciding what they're gonna have to do.
One took the name of God in vain,
Then there were two.
Two little Indians,
Thinking that they oughtta have some fun.
One took a liking to a picture of himself,
Then there was one.
One little Indian,
Out looking for the sun.
At six o'clock, the moon came out,
Then there was none
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yardbirds Ten Little Indians Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Fleetwood Mac - Miss Fantasy Lyrics
- Paolo Santos - Close Lyrics
- Spoon - Rindu Serindu-rindunya Lyrics
- Twista - Overnight Celebrity Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Sunshine Reggae Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Stella By Starlight Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away Lyrics
- Nek - Laura No Esta Lyrics
- Cab Calloway - Minnie The Moocher Lyrics
- Ricky Martin - La Copa De La Vida Lyrics