YELLOW SECOND - SEED LYRICS
Artist: Yellow Second Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
and on the paper waded and tossed on the floor
she idles by and counts
the days while pressure mounts
sick with regret and fearing all tomorrow
doors once open now are shut
maybe they’re not locked yet, but
do you wonder?
is it too late?
was it worth it?
was it so great?
do you wonder how different everything might have been?
and could it be again?
i can’t know how you feel
no wisdom to reveal
but it’s hard to see you bearing all this by yourself
won’t condescend to you
there’s nothing i can do
for what it’s worth, though, you can make it through this
broken heart and broken will
and you’re not broken yet, but still
disappointed, i confess
but i don’t love you any less
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yellow Second Seed Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Paolo Santos - Close Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Daylight Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Right Back At It Again Lyrics
- Donna Cruz - Wish Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Ball And Biscuit Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - The Trial Lyrics
- Ricky Martin - La Copa De La Vida Lyrics
- Climie Fisher - Love Changes Everything Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Bad Obsession Lyrics