YO LA TENGO - NO WATER LYRICS
Artist: Yo La Tengo Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Not a soul on a night of gloom, tries to stop a howl.
Another day on a dismal beach, a seagull turns and flys by
The waves seem so high and fierce, break and crash back down.
If the worst should happen, or if it takes all day
Or if the sun turns grey and cold
Violent wind come blow me down
Ring chimes with a haunting air
The curtains whoop and the dogs they growl
Otherwise a silent town
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yo La Tengo No Water Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kat Dahlia - Fireman Lyrics
- Chvrches - Gun Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love Lyrics
- Keith Urban - But For The Grace Of God Lyrics
- Pardes Movie - Deewana Hai Ye Dil Lyrics
- Queen - Teo Torriatte Lyrics
- Aqua - Barbie Girl Lyrics
- Metallica - One Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - The Wonder Years Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - Whole Again Lyrics
- Don Moen - Arise Lyrics