YO LA TENGO - OKLAHOMA, U.S.A. LYRICS
Artist: Yo La Tengo Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
She lives in a house that's near decay,
Built for the industrial revolution,
But in her dreams she is far away, far away
In Oklahoma U.S.A.
With Shirley Jones and Gordon McRea,
As she buys her papers at the cornershop,
She's walkin' on the surrey with the fringe on top,
Cos in her dreams she is faraway, far away
In Oklahoma U.S.A.,
She walks to work but she's still in a daze,
She's Rita Hayworth or Doris Day,
And Errol Flynn wants to take her away,
To Oklahoma U.S.A.
All life we work but work is a bore,
If life's for livin', what's livin' for?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yo La Tengo Oklahoma, U.S.A. Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Paolo Santos - Close Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Daylight Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Right Back At It Again Lyrics
- Donna Cruz - Wish Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Ball And Biscuit Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - The Trial Lyrics
- Ricky Martin - La Copa De La Vida Lyrics
- Climie Fisher - Love Changes Everything Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Bad Obsession Lyrics