YOTHU YINDI - MILIKA LYRICS
Artist: Yothu Yindi Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Describes the moon fish and a rock called Mandula sacred to Rirratjingu
people. During Bungul (ceremony) we always imitate the fish - by imitating
the fish it gives the warrior the power of the oceanand the timeless rock
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yothu Yindi Milika Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sub Focus - Endorphins Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Of Bel-air (Longer Version) Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Boxing Day Lyrics
- Padi - Mahadewi Lyrics
- Taco - Puttin On The Ritz Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Daylight Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - Right Back At It Again Lyrics
- 50 Cent - Patiently Waiting Lyrics
- Elefante - Asi Es La Vida Lyrics