YOTHU YINDI - STOP THAT LYRICS
Artist: Yothu Yindi Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
So we walk outside take a little ride down to the beach on a low tide,
and watch the sun come up.
Complicated situations outright war in many nations.
Gotta stop that. Gotta stop that.
Yeah and the garbage that’s left behind, industry, religion and crime.
Gotta stop that oh we gotta stop that.
Aahhh ah ah ah la la la la la lala la la
Yakka diyandubala – yakka yallala, yakka diuangubala – yakka yallala
Move into the future who knows what we get.
Hundred dollars richer or a million dollars debt.
Were we at a party.
Was it just a dream?
All the worlds around us and nothing in between.
With a love like that the planets stood still and whispered, in my ear
you’d better stop that you’d better stop that.
Yeah don’t look now they’re doin’t it again.
The trees have disappeared.
Gotta stop that gotta stop that.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Yothu Yindi Stop That Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Stella By Starlight Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Obvious Lyrics
- Taco - Puttin On The Ritz Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Of Bel-air (Longer Version) Lyrics
- Bobby Bare - 500 Miles Away From Home Lyrics
- Chicago (Movie) - All That Jazz Lyrics
- The Calling - For You Lyrics
- Padi - Mahadewi Lyrics