YOU AM I - CATHY'S CLOWN LYRICS
Writer(s):ROGERS, TIM ADRIAN / KENT, ANDY / HOPKINSON, RUSSELL
Artist: You Am I Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
The weightlifter and a library tech you know Made a big decision in the magazine row I'll open my catalogue just enough to let you in And she'll drop beers like you drop vitamins Did you ever never wanna let somebody down? Was you ever thinking that you'd be Cathy's clown now, she's around? The protein pills and the G-strings you left in her flat Are just enough to get your Dewey Decimal back You lift her to work, just before your daily workout begins And she'll stack up like you stack vitamins Did you ever never wanna let somebody down? Was you ever thinking that you'd be Cathy's clown, now she's around? Hey!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what You Am I Cathy's Clown Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Stella By Starlight Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Obvious Lyrics
- Taco - Puttin On The Ritz Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Of Bel-air (Longer Version) Lyrics
- Bobby Bare - 500 Miles Away From Home Lyrics
- Chicago (Movie) - All That Jazz Lyrics
- The Calling - For You Lyrics
- Padi - Mahadewi Lyrics