YOU AM I - LIVE WITH ME LYRICS
Artist: You Am I Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
You Am I - Live With Me
by the Rolling Stones
I got nasty habits, I take tea at three
Yes and the meat I eat for dinner must be hung up for a week
My best friend he shoots water rats and feeds them to his geese
Don'tcha think there's a place for you in between the sheets?
Come now, honey, we can build a place for three
Come on now honey, don'tcha wanna live with me?
There's a score of hair-brained children, they're all locked in the nursery
They got earphone heads they got dirty necks, they're so 20th century
Well they cue up for the bathroom 'round about 7:35
Don'tcha think we need a womans touch to make it come alive?
You'd look good pram pushing down the high street
Come on now honey don'tcha wanna live with me?
Oh, the servants they're so helpful, dear the cook she is a whore
Yes, The butler has a place for her behind the pantry door
The maid, she's French, she's got no sense, she's from the Crazy Horse
When she strips, the chauffeur flips the footman's eyes be crossed
Oh, don'cha think there's a place for us, right across the street
Don'tcha think there's a place for you, in between the sheets
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what You Am I Live With Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Stella By Starlight Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Obvious Lyrics
- Taco - Puttin On The Ritz Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Of Bel-air (Longer Version) Lyrics
- Bobby Bare - 500 Miles Away From Home Lyrics
- Chicago (Movie) - All That Jazz Lyrics
- The Calling - For You Lyrics
- Padi - Mahadewi Lyrics