ZACHARY RICHARD - CRAWFISH LYRICS
Artist: Zachary Richard Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
There’s a little critter that the Cajun people love.
She got two big claws and eight tiny feet,
And a tail full o’ meat, that’s good to eat.
Crawfish, I got ‘em if you want ‘em.
Crawfish, eat ‘em while they’re hot.
Crawfish, gonna pour some pepper on ‘em.
Crawfish, I like it like that.
You boil ‘em down ‘til they nice and red,
You squeeze the tail and you suck the head.
Where the Crawfish come from nobody knows.
But the Cajuns tell a story ‘bout a long time ago.
When the old people had to leave l’?cadie
They say the little red lobster followed them down here.
You can take my money and my big black Cadillac.
Roll my jelly and don’t look back,
But don’t do that, I’m gonna call the police.
You better not touch my red crawfish.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zachary Richard Crawfish Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Nek - Laura No Esta Lyrics
- Elefante - Asi Es La Vida Lyrics
- Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately Lyrics
- Ataris - The Boys Of Summer Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special Lyrics
- Grupo Pesado - Ojala Que Te Mueras Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way Lyrics
- Kishore Kumar - Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Lyrics
- La Ley - Mentira Lyrics