ZAO - A PIRATES PRAYER LYRICS
Artist: Zao Lyrics
Popularity: 30 users have visited this page this week.
and my eyes are closed.
Drawn and separate.
For sakes of discernment.
Walk with the broken pieces.
They do not say a word.
They speak not a word to the broken sea.
not burnt by the fire.
or pulled by the flood.
they come to rest in crimson pools of blood.
Guided by the wind.
Not burnt by the fire.
Not pulled by the flood.
The come to rest (alone, alone) But they,
they go, so we ride. But the candle burns alone.
It guides us safetly home.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zao A Pirates Prayer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Nek - Laura No Esta Lyrics
- Elefante - Asi Es La Vida Lyrics
- Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately Lyrics
- Ataris - The Boys Of Summer Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special Lyrics
- Grupo Pesado - Ojala Que Te Mueras Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way Lyrics
- Kishore Kumar - Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Lyrics
- La Ley - Mentira Lyrics