ZAO - PS.77 LYRICS
Artist: Zao Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
I cried out to God to hear me.
When I was distressed, I sought the Lord.
I stretched out my hand,
But found no comfort.
I remembered you God and I groaned;
My spirit, it grew faint.
You kept my eyes from closing.
When I was to troubled to speak.
I thought about the former days.
I remember my songs in the night.
My heart mused my spirit inquired..
Will the Lord reflect forever?
Will He never show His favor again?
Has this unfailing love vanished forever.
Has His (promise?, or will since?) failed for all time.
Has God forgotten to be merciful.
Has His anger withheld His compassion.
Then I thought,
"To this I will (appeal? or appear?)-the years of the right hand of the Most High.
I will remember the deeds of (the? or my?) Lord.
If, and, ago.
I will meditate on all Your works.
And consider all Your deeds.
Your ways God are holy.
What God is great like our God.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zao Ps.77 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- Nek - Laura No Esta Lyrics
- Elefante - Asi Es La Vida Lyrics
- Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately Lyrics
- Ataris - The Boys Of Summer Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special Lyrics
- Grupo Pesado - Ojala Que Te Mueras Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way Lyrics
- Kishore Kumar - Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Lyrics
- La Ley - Mentira Lyrics