ZEPPELIN LED - GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES LYRICS
Artist: Zeppelin Led Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
I was told what it means to be a man
Now I've reached the age
I've tried to do all those things the best I can.
No matter how I try
I find my way into the same old jam.
*Good Times Bad Times
You know I had my share;
When my woman left home
For a brown eyed man
Well I still don't seem to care.
Sixteen: I fell in love
With a girl as sweet as could be
Only took a couple of days
Till she was rid of me.
She swore that she would be all mine
And love me till the end,
But when I whispered in her ear
I lost another friend, oooh.
I know what it means to be alone,
I sure do wish I was at home.
I don't care what the neighbors say,
I'm gonna love you each and every day.
You can feel the beat within my heart.
Realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever gonna part
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zeppelin Led Good Times Bad Times Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Would You Be Happier Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Waste My Time Lyrics
- U2 - All I Want Is You Lyrics
- 50 Cent - Patiently Waiting Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Flux Pavilion - The Scientist Lyrics
- Brand New - Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't Lyrics
- Fats Waller - Ain't Misbehavin' Lyrics