ZERO DOWN - NO APOLOGIES LYRICS
Artist: Zero Down Lyrics
Popularity: 39 users have visited this page this week.
Overwhelmed and uninspired does it matter that no one's listening.
I've looked to find my place, I've searched to see my purpose served
but every where that I can see people getting what they don't deserve.
Cause I am what I am, I could change it all but never me.
It's the pride of a foolish man but I live my life with no apologies.
Convince the world I'm crazy, in truth maybe I am.
But I've cut my baggage loose I shed my skin I'm a better man.
No one left to pull me under no one left to drag me down.
Standing on my own two feet I find the strength to stand my ground.
I once dwelled on all the things in life I never had,
I obsessed on my injustices until it drove me mad,
and all that hatred that I felt I didn't understand.
Was everything that held me down and kept me a bitter man.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Zero Down No Apologies Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Airbourne - Party in the Penthouse Lyrics
- Usher - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Lyrics
- The Corrs - Would You Be Happier Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Waste My Time Lyrics
- U2 - All I Want Is You Lyrics
- 50 Cent - Patiently Waiting Lyrics
- Bing Crosby - Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Flux Pavilion - The Scientist Lyrics
- Brand New - Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't Lyrics
- Fats Waller - Ain't Misbehavin' Lyrics